Attention Proposal Professionals in the Maryland/DC/Virginia Area
Create extraordinary bids after attending this two-day proposal development workshop, Proposal Development—Beyond the Ordinary!, sponsored by TargetGov. Join Dr. Robert Frey, Principal and Co-Owner in the consultancy, Successful Proposal Strategies, LLC, and me for an intense, high-energy and interactive workshop.
This business class will be held December 10–11, 2014, at bwtech@UMBC Research and Technology Park.
We will discuss conceptualizing proposal graphics along with many other topics to teach you how to achieve greater success with your bids:
- Maximizing Evidence of STRENGTHS in your proposals—and related actions to do tomorrow in your own organization.
- What it takes to increase Pwin.
- Proposal Readiness—Doing the thinking and the illustrating before beginning the writing.
- Developing clear, communicative, and compelling graphics for your next proposal.
- Understanding and Approach—Yes, they’re that important!
- Power of validated stories in proposals.
- Proposal writing best practices.
- Balancing proposal content and proposal production issues.
- Identifying cross-cutting elements to build time-saving templates.
- Developing engaging proposal résumés.
- Crafting on-target Past Performance citations.
- Knowledge Management (KM) as a proposal Critical Success Factor—applying KM at your work beginning tomorrow.
Click here to learn more about this workshop and to register.