October 7th-10th in Scottsdale, Arizona, I'll be giving a Build-a-Slide Workshop at The Presentation Summit. We will take your biggest slide challenges and work on them together in real time to create better slides, better graphics and better presentations.
Need more reasons to attend? Maybe you're wondering (like this lovely lady at the right) just how The Presentation Summit can help you. Whether you're in proposals, marketing, training, graphic design, sales, or just love creating presentations, The Presentation Summit will have what you need. I guarantee you will learn something new! Here are the top reasons, I love The Presentation Summit:
- Not only are industry experts speaking at the conference, but they are attendees as well. You may find yourself having a drink with Rick Altman (the conference host himself and writer and presentation guru), lunch with Connie Malamed, dinner with Dave Paradi, or a late night snack with the developers at Microsoft. Not to mention me and a host of others attending the conference all who would love to talk to you about presentations and offer any advice. What other conference gives you this kind of personal access to presenters in a laid-back, fun environment?
The Makeover Maven from Rick Altman on Vimeo.
- It's not just about the slides. Although I and several others will be teaching about graphics and building better slides, that's not the only ingredient to creating memorable presentations. You'll learn techniques to take amazing photographs, speak like a pro, and tell a story your audience will remember. Through keynotes and workshops, you'll learn expert presenter secrets. The Presentation Summit shines a light on the four pillars of presentation success: message, design, technique, delivery. Beyond the Software from Rick Altman on Vimeo.
- Ask a Microsoft guru. Microsoft MVPs will be on hand to personally answer any questions regarding PowerPoint including special tools and any other features about which you want to understand. The Help Center from Rick Altman on Vimeo.
- Fun and learning. The Presentation Summit has the atmosphere of a retreat, yet the experts and accomplished speakers only found at large conferences. With after-hour PowerPoint games, cocktail receptions, group outings, and a beautiful setting in Scottsdale, The Presentation Summit offers something for all levels of presenters. True Audience Engagement from Rick Altman on Vimeo.
- Discount for our BDG readers!!! Rick Altman is offering $75 off registration throughout the month of August. Just enter GMG75 in the Comments Box of the registration page.